mercredi 11 janvier 2012

Christmas day

11 commentaires:

  1. Deux poupées adorables et des petites souris! quoi de plus beau?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Oh...so beautiful, all that you have captured.
    xxx

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh , ma fille a la même poupée Götz, mais avec cheveux longs!
    Ma fille s'appelle Si@m , et sa poupée M@ïs ;o))
    Le genre de poupée qui te suit toute ta vie !

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Oh là là, tes séries me ravissent chaque fois davantage. La troisième est un magnifique tableau.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Oh, my dear Friend, thank you so much! All these pictures are so precious to me, and they means a lot to me. Elsa is such a jewel. I love her face expression and I almost see her as a beautiful and cool young lady!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. enchanted pictures... i think i `ll stay around a bit : )

    RépondreSupprimer
  7. I feel as if I see a movie.I love nostalgic atmosphere of it.
    I am sure Elsa is the most beautiful actress in the world!

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Chez nous aussi des poupées de Sylvia Natterer pour les grandes et des poupées Sasha pour les petites.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Wonderful portraits! Dear Amelie, you are sensitive in capturing Elsa's facial expression! Her gaze, her concentration and the moment turning back ... all frozen in the magic moment!

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Your photographs are lovely and your daughter is simply beautiful! A wonderful blog to stumble upon. :)

    RépondreSupprimer