dimanche 2 octobre 2011

October




5 commentaires:

  1. :) That is very nice color of blue and yellow.
    Dear Amelie, I'd love that we visit each other somewhere in the world when we are retired:) That must be a very cozy thing to do. Think about we are old and talk about our girls at that time....:)

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. C'est doux, tout doux... Elsa, les gestes, les couleurs... bel Octobre! Je vous le souhaite tout doux... Merci pour ces magnifques photos!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh lala !!! Je suis émerveillée. Tout ce que j'aime est concentré là dans tes photos!

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Dear Amelie, I am so touched by your words... I do gain much strength and courage from you, my dear friend! Thank you for being here standing by me!

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Il y a une très belle exposition de photos et de gravures sur la région du Tessin à la bibliothèque Marmottan à Boulogne.
    Photos de Dominique Laugé.

    RépondreSupprimer