mercredi 13 avril 2011

Days in Switzerland. Observational drawing

Eating the model !

Inspired by Camp Creek Blog

5 commentaires:

  1. Lovely drawing dear Elsa!
    The place you are staying is amazing. Beautiful chest, Eames chair ...
    Dear Amélie, thanks for the wonderful site!!! It's about the things I always want to know, to a deeper level. Just browse roughly, resonates with these words :
    "Why do we journal? Because we are mapping our children’s path .. mapping it as they forge it."
    Thanks so much for sharing!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Dear Alliot,
    yes, Camp Creek Blog is a very interesting place, very rich. Did not explore it all yet, but I found worth every visit.
    We're staying in the beautiful flat of our dear friend Muriel (http://blog.marredesepinards.ch/)

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Oh la carotte! Excellent! I love her concentration... I will go explore Camp Creek shortly, sounds like a place to visit. Thank you! We are always so much in need of inspiration about beautiful things, don't you think?

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Hello, Elsa, you knows which model is eatable!:)
    Thanks for the link as well, Dear Amelie. I will take a good look....

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. I love this beautiful chest very much.
    Is it a vintage? How wonderful!!!
    I want to go there and look at it by Elsa.

    RépondreSupprimer