mercredi 30 juillet 2014

Summer mist


Back to the falling clouds at Chaumont garden festival.

5 commentaires:

  1. I love seeing the world through your eyes, you see beauty everywhere and you share it with such tenderness and love!
    XoS

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. I am lost for words, Amélie. How can one person create so much beauty?

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Le rire d'Elsa! Oh cette série est si belle. Merci.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. a little nymph dancing in the mist :)

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Amelie: I love this set. 2.3.4 are my fav. Remind me of the painting "a girl with a pearl earring" . Thank you for stopping by my blog. It is sort of my secret backyard that nobody knows where I post photos irregularly, but did not update so often due to other channels such as Facebook and weixin.

    RépondreSupprimer